Aniyah Womak Identified As Teen Shot And Dropped Off At A Local Hospital In Jacksonville

There is no information provided to rewrite. “Jacksonville, FL” is simply a location. May 24, 2023–The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating a case involving a teenager who was reportedly shot and subsequently transported to a nearby hospital.

Hours later, she passed away.

According to sources, Aniyah is deeply loved by those close to her. “So much,” reported Gail Taylor, the grandmother.

According to Gail Taylor and her family, the circumstances surrounding her granddaughter’s death are inexplicable.

JSO reported that officers were summoned to Memorial Hospital at approximately 12:30 a.m.

According to Taylor, she had a phone conversation with her granddaughter just six hours prior to the incident.

According to her statement, she will be at home today. According to Taylor, “That’s what we were waiting for her to come home.”

According to the family, she was in the company of a group of individuals who they suspect are not cooperating with the investigation.

According to preliminary information, officers were led to the intersection of Trednick Parkway and Monument Road by the JSO.

According to police reports, JSO stated that there was no scene at the intersection mentioned. However, law enforcement officials have confirmed that a man and a woman picked her up in the vicinity. According to sources, she was reportedly dropped off at Memorial Hospital approximately 15 minutes away from her previous location.

The individuals who dropped her off are currently being questioned by the police.

Autumn Redding, the victim’s cousin, expressed a desire to know the whereabouts of the victim’s belongings, her location, and the location of her friends who were with her. The individual stated that in the event of an accident, one should remain with the affected party and see the situation through until its resolution. According to the individual, “This wasn’t that.”

JSO took into custody for questioning the two individuals who dropped her off. It remains unclear whether they were involved in the shooting or if they were Good Samaritans.

The hospital was not provided with the name of the individual who dropped her off.

At approximately 1 to 2 a.m., the family arrived at the hospital. According to sources, it has been reported that the individual in question passed away at approximately 4 a.m.

According to Redding, “under the circumstances,” there is no reason to provide a name for her after she passes away. The speaker expressed their desire to ensure that the life of the deceased is properly portrayed, emphasizing that the person taken from them was someone of great significance. They also stated their commitment to pursuing justice for the victim.

According to Redding, her cousin was scheduled to commence a new job on the day of her untimely demise.

According to her sister, she was the center of attention at the party and should not have been abandoned at the hospital.

The family has made a request for prayers and urged individuals with any information to contact JSO.


Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.